Mar 26, 2005

Resorting

I've resorted to eating everything in site. I don't know what to do without work. I just sit around in my pajamas all day watching really really lame Sci-Fi movies. I would be dead if it went for my laptop. I just keep tweaking it's settings and changing things. I don't think people understand how long I have wanted this. When I was young, it was a camera. Next it was a laptop, but a car won out over that than the laptop came back. It's not the most perfect one that I wanted but it's nice. Huge screen, no tiny font, wide keyboard, windows XP, DVD/dr-rw all the fancy stuff. The downfall? It's so heavy! I might not be able to heft it around school. I want to bring it to class so I can try out the network on campus but than again, lugging this around isn't that exciting.

0 comments: