Mar 23, 2005

A+lone

Can i just say...6 more days untail im 20 years old!! Do you know how odd that sounds to me? Do you understand that I still feel like i'm 16?...wow...20? These things we attach to age! i want to take more pictures. I haven't done that as much as I have wanted to in the past few months. I want beach pictures and people pictures and the pictures where i was just happy to take, not only because I thought people would be happy seeing them..but because i was happy to be there taking them. Sadness is a lonely place. 20 is apparently even more so. I donno, I'm kinda oddly happy being alone. Some people can't understand that. It's a true art, and I really belive, that in order to be with somebody for real, ever, you need to be able to be alone first. It seems whomever you talk to though, i've been single " Too long" whatever that means. Maybe that's just my kinda way of agreeing with them...

0 comments: