Apr 5, 2009

फूडी




I am now 238, and that's just one pound down from week ago. Since I'm not up I'm not going to complain. I am however ready to get back on track and back to working my butt off to get to 185.

I'm putting some serious thought into cutting ties with my friends for a while so I can achieve this. I know I am weak with them around and this may be my only opportunity to do something so big for myself. I really enjoy the idea of not seeing people for a while only to have a " Coming out" party where I can strut my new stuff. I feel like seeing me all the time may not provide the full effect for everyone. I've made a bet with my cousin who is currently stationed in Afghanistan that I will be able to loose more weight then he will be able to. We are both around the same weight give or take 5-6 pounds. So by the time he comes back in September, I hopefully will be another 50 pounds smaller. That would be my all time life goal. that's around 10 pounds each month.

Will I be able to do it? I have no clue. Will I try? Yeah. Am I doing this to spite all those people who have called me fat? Yes. Do I REALLY enjoy watching all those people who I hated in high school gaining weight? Yes. Not because I think they are ugly, but because now, they are forced to realize what horrible nasty mean people they where to me and now, they can hold their breath for a little bit worrying about turnabout being fair play. It's not bitches.

The biggest problem about all this is my family. Fast food is eaten at least once a day in my house. They drink at LEAST one bottle of soda a day and I don't know how my will power will stand up to all these tests. Time I presume will tell.

Maybe I should stop watching food network...

0 comments: