Apr 16, 2009

Boyoboy

I was so bulldozed by him emailing me yesterday. What kind of friend chooses somebody he met just a month before over a friendship that he has had for 5 years? A bad friend that's who! So I pointed that fact out to him in a very long email and said if he didn't want to make that choice, then I'm not going to be his friend. The fact that he was so ready to jump so far away from me, so willing to run away is still kinda funny to me. Maybe he was afraid of feeling so close to me, but if he could grow up and realize boys and girls can be that close and NOT be in a relationship. Lame. But now he has me waiting for him response, where as before, I was over it, accepted it and moved on. His email was pretty simple enough " Just sayin hi, I miss u!" What I sent was comparable to 2 pages.

In other news, My new haircut is my most favorite! And there's two guys! AND my new unemployment extension may be coming through!

0 comments: