Apr 8, 2009

फिक्सड

So I've been looking into the other half of "things" that will complete my makeover. I want a massive laser hair removal which will change my life and make me the happiest girl on earth! You have no idea how horrible it is to have hair growing in places it really shouldn't be. I have PCOS which is a well known cause for women growing man like facial hair. This I have to say has been the single cause for the remaining bit of self confidence problems. I spend at least 1-2 hours every morning well getting ready, " Fixing" my face, clearing it of it's nasty little visitors. Yet alas, laser hair removal is pretty expensive, but I'm feeling it's going to be worth it. I only reveal this completely embarrassing thing because I know so many other women are struggling out there with this and it's to common and medically caused to be as shameful as it is.

And after that! Teeth whitening! THEN a nice new haircut, manicure, pedicure, loss of 55 more pounds and that's it. NO more! I'm already so proud of myself. I'm already loving my new body. To me, I am perfect as I am, but I know to be healthy I should realistically loose a little bit more weight. I keep myself up at night thinking about going to the doctors and wowing them with all my success. I can't wait to take some new tests and compare my test results to my horrible last ones.

Yayy me!

0 comments: