Nov 11, 2004

You, me, and the world I've chosen to ignore

It's like having your life on hold well your mind plays the " Re-boot" game. It's having the same old conversation with the same people over and over again. I'm young; This is the prime of my life. Doors may be shutting, but windows are ready and open. The world is ready and dripping of the juices of " opportunity"! And here I am, sitting in the middle of a huge swarm of this great majestic life twiddling my thumbs. I have no will to live any longer. And I really have no will to die. I'm tired of the bland taste of stale that has set into my world, however..." Spice" is not what I'm looking for. It's a different taste im craving. It's the feeling of happiness, calmness, relaxation, solitude and warmth. It's the sun on your face a warm golden evening, well your laid out flat in a field of grass that reaches above you and into the sky. It's the thoughts that make you smile and even break a gentle chuckle as you pass through the sun set pinks of the ocean views. It's the feeling of dried salt-water and sand on your toes as you lay dripping into your sand chair. It's these feelings I crave. You, me, and the world I've chosen to ignore.

0 comments: