Nov 12, 2004

Comprehension

Do you ever wonder...

  • Why you are where you are?
  • Why your nose seems to " Stuff" up right before you either eat or need to sleep?
  • What the hell " Taco Bell" means? Because...Is there supposed to be a special bell for tacos??
  • Why people say mean things when what they really need...Is somebody to say something nice to make it all better?
  • Why people are afraid of "different" Yet are overly comfortable with "New" ?
  • Why there is no size 21?
  • If there is some sort of map to which side of the rainbow has the gold...Because if you would like to get technical...There are two sides of the rainbow and there are probably people on the other side coming to your side to get the gold...So why not just look on your.......Yes. I'm stopping this one now realizing that I have a half empty bottle of cough syrup next to me!
  • Do you ever notice the way your knuckles crease? Because that's something I pay a lot of attention to.
  • about Your face? I'm always aware of my face, my lips, my hair...Not to be neurotic...But it's still an off concept to me that people can decide ( People, meaning...How I can too) who I am and what I am worth by the mass of features piled on my neck.
  • about silence? In high school...It was my way of controlling my world by Not talking. Now...In life, it seems it's more of an ability to create this elaborate web of what people want to think by just talking talking and talking. I enjoy playing into what people think I am. It's really really sick of me in this aspect. It makes me uncomfortable thinking somebody would be able to be that close to my true thoughts and feelings. I'm not one for being venerable, yet I believe we all are like that in one small way or another.
  • if it's them...Not you? I have had some odd thoughts as of late. We all know I'm not thee most confident person alive...But I have had these moments where I'll be talking to a person and they look at me cross...Talk to me like I'm stupid and I'll start to get down about it...Until this idea crosses my mind like a stop sign in the 1am moonlight...It's not me...It's you...You crazy fucker.
  • Why good people do bad things? Are they really just bad people than? Or just good people doing bad things? Does that truly mean that thus...There are no true " Bad" people?

0 comments: