Oct 20, 2005

Im happy...Yeah!

It stings and burns, and as I cry the feeling goes from my face and seems to lump into my chest. It hurts and it's a relief all in one odd turn. I miss him making cute funny faces and making me watch scary movies against my will. It's been not even a full day and I miss all these things. I miss him telling me he misses me already, 5 min out side of his door. I miss him brushing my hair out of my face, then attacking me with a wild un-expected kiss.
I guess this is how it was supposed to be. I feel lonely, and have for a little bit now. I need somebody to be drunk with me, love me unconditionally, insanely, fully, and madly. I want somebody to miss me and still give me my space. I need somebody. I'm already lonely. I keep trying to fill in my time already. Make little tasks and do stuff...OMG! I just realized...I lost my job and my boyfriend. Fuuuuck me!

0 comments: