Oct 10, 2004

What the hell is your worry?

Why don't I listen to myself?


Sublime
It's the one quick glance of something bigger and whatever your suffocating your world with, seems to disappear. It's more than confusing when you try to trick yourself into believing that you need whatever you are holding on to. Be it a life you hate, an understanding you just don't, or a job that you know you must leave. It all seems so small and unimportant as I watch my nephew squirm under the tapes view. Cute little bugger. Small little arrows to anote the 10 toes, 10 fingers, and one proclaiming " I'm a boy!" I feel, happiness. Just simple happiness. I keep thinking about the problems I'm trying to drown myself with, and the only answer I can come up with is, What the hell is your worry? Get over it, it's nothing big, shut your face, and go back to chatting it up about the jc lovers you want with Rosa!

0 comments: