Apr 18, 2004

VISA ME!



U2busse: omg, heath and I are planning an intervention
Str141: with?
U2busse: were taking ur checks and visa

That's such a great idea, it's no longer funny. I have spent so much money these past weeks! Let's see...Earrings, shoes, pants, purse(s) wallet, lotion, books, Coffee...And lot's of other frivolous junk. I need to get on a diet it's almost sick, and loose some weight. I need to thus save my money and stop spending it on JUNK like: pretzels from Target, Moca's, and M&M's to suck on in the weighting room. I have this whole, spare tire thing goin, and I think it's rather sick looking. Besides the fact that I'm very un-healthy and tired all the time, I would like to just look good...That is, not size 13 or 16 at that. Yet, just a little less than where I'm at. With all that useless stuff said...I'm going to bed with increased doubt in myself and those who are being made to look like that " are in love" with me. Ouch...My confidence...It just died.

0 comments: