Apr 15, 2004

Collette, now gladly accepting donations!

I feel like I'm in pieces. Spread out so far I can't keep track of who I really am, or who I want to be. It's hard, kinda like being toggled between the life I have, and the life I want. What do I want? Me asking myself that question is a daily process. What I want and where I'm going seems to be nowhere. I want to get in shape. I want that more than anything and it's feeling a lot like, If I get that done, than all of this "fluttering" will simmer down. After getting in shape, I want to get a better job. I want to work somewhere I'm proud to be apart of. I don't want to have to add " Lame " before introducing my position in Target Corp. I want to be able to go out and shop in the full priced section of Old Navy! Not that I would...Because I'm still kinda cheap about paying full price, but I want the chance to! I want to work somewhere that makes me happy. I want a photography job, or a park ranger job even. I want to be happy with my life! I want to be able to treat my friends to dinner at somewhere other than Mc. Donalds. It's a dream. Yeah, we all have them, but I really really want mine to come true!...I just wonder what I'm going to have to give up to get there!?

0 comments: