Aug 10, 2009

214

Weight loss update:
Last month I lost 11 lbs.
This month I would like to loose 30, but I'm going to keep it real with another 10. THIS MEANS...That in 5 months I will of lost 50 lbs if I keep up my medium to low level workouts and keeping eating...pretty good. So...well...what if I try harder? What if I work out every day? What if I go back to watching what I eat 100%?

Let's keep this simple! If I loose 10 lbs every month for the next 5 months that's 50 lbs and it would put me at a weight of 164 which for my 5'11 frame will be SKINNY! That leads me right up to new years eve! Are you ready? I'm positive I can do it!

I went from obese to overweight this week and it was AMAZING! I have all these mini hurdles I keep leaping over and I love making each one on the way to my GIANT hurdle which is... I weighed around 300 lbs! I've lost 28% of my body weight! I am 100 lbs lighter! I used to wear 3xl shirts and size 22 jeans! Today, I wear a size XL or L shirt, and I'm making my move into size 14 jeans! HOLY SHIT! Can you believe it? I can't. if it where not for my best friend Bigfoot who lets me talk about my weight all day every day, and remembers to tell me how good I'm looking! He is the main source of my strength! He keeps me balanced by being honest and telling me straight up. I have to remember to tell him that he is the one who has helped me make one of my life dreams come true. Remind me to do that!

0 comments: