Jul 31, 2009

I suck today

I'm coming to terms with things in my life.
1. I can not cook
2. My hair, will never be flowy and shiny
3. I will never have giant perky breasts
4. I can't make a sweat shirt and sweat pants look sexy
5. I will snort, and belly laugh and it will NOT be sexy
6. I'm a crocheting, overweight, fuzzy haired 24 year old single women.

I'm going to go over to my best friends house tonight, and I'm going to pout and putter around until I feel better. At least there, I know he will tell me my hair looks like crap, my food tastes awful and I look like a two bit whore. That's because that's what friends do! They tell you the truth and tell you that they love you anyway!

1 comments:

Kelly "DANGER" Burgenstine said...

but that's not the truth, and if I find out that he's actually talking to you like that I'll fucking kill him. NOT COOL MAN!

You're beautiful, smart, talented, and funny. The bee's knee's mam.