Jul 18, 2009

219

Weight update!
As of my last weigh in, I am now 219 lbs. I am 5.5 lbs away from being overweight as opposed to obese. I am now 34 lbs away from my all time goal and I am two and a half months before I reach my deadline. If I make my deadline, then within one years time, I will of lost more then 100 lbs.

I keep getting these moments where a smile crosses my face and instantly tears seem to fill my eyes and all I can think of is...I'm going to be one of those stories that people talk about " Remember Collette? That really big girl from grade school? SHE lost 100lbs!" Everybody has always saw me as that fat girl. It's my opinion that when your fat people stop thinking of you as an actual person. They stop thinking of you as a women, they stop thinking of you as an option and you become the comfort person for a lot of people. This is why some people will always be fat in personality and why some people will never be able to see me as anything other then that fat comfortable friend. Others, they will suddenly be shocked by..." Where did you come from?" feeling. I will one day fall into their plane of vision and they will shock themselves for not seeing it before. This is my gift to myself. I am giving myself the opportunity to live my life. I am no longer giving myself excuses. I am no longer telling myself it's impossible. I am going to be skinny and I am going to be the best skinny me I deserve.

0 comments: