Sep 1, 2005

I'm snotty

It's 3am and I'm still awake. I've cleaned a little, caught up on my reading, and painted my nails. I even shopped a little in anticipation for my fat paycheck! I worked one 18 hour day and one 11 hour day making for a 52 hour work week and a 92 hour paycheck. These hours are a little wild for me, maybe that's what is making me feel a little off. Is it worth it? I'm back in school and getting pretty settled into my department so far.
I keep thinking to all that I need to get done tomorrow but all that I really want to do is get some dinner, and go to the movies and spent the rest of the night sitting on my ass! Sounds like a plan huh?
I got told by a guest today that I was a " retarded little girl with no idea as to what politeness was" and than she continued to tell me that my supervisor should know about how rude I was and she asked for the supervisor of the photo lab...This is when I smiled " politely" and cocked my head to the side and shook her hand and said " Hi, I'm collette, the supervisor, how can I help you?" She just walked away! Hahahahahaha, that's fucking awful I know, but I couldn't help it! The excutive next to me just laughed and told me I handled it very well. Aww, the High life I live!

0 comments: