Apr 1, 2005

When he sings, it's cute...fyi

People keep freaking out over the idea that cell phone and now wireless accessories are all cancer causing. Why however, do people not care? Is it because they simplify life to a level we are willing to risk our health for them? In my case I believe that's the case. I wonder if people are mistaking simplifying for saying we don't have to live as long because we are using less time to run our lives. Are we as a society proving that we don't have the passion to live like the years before us? Sometimes I wonder and I wouldn't be surprised if this came out to be true in some instances.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!