Jul 4, 2005

Is the smoke getting to people?

Today I snapped, when the sales floor person yelled at me about the printer announcement that goes over the walkies " Registry kiosk paper jam, GSTL please respond". Well that announcement will go off until I fix it, and sometimes, if I'm busy, or it's being difficult, it wont get turned off for a while, so when he came up to TELL me to fix it, I told him to " GO FIX IT YOURSELF!" Than when the cashier came up refusing to do anything I asked him to do, and kept telling me he wanted to go home, I told him to just " GO HOME! I DON'T WANT YOU HERE IF YOUR GOING TO COMPLAIN THE ENTIRE TIME!" And when he told me he didn't want to, I told him to go do something else and he moaned so I told him he didn't have to do anything, I told him to stand right where he was and he didn't have to do anything. I made him stand there in that excite spot for 10 good minutes. Funny...Maybe not, but hilarious to me. Did he do what I asked after that? You better bet he did! I'm going to get fired soon. I know I am, I have " Insider knowledge" but that's ANOTHER story...

0 comments: