Jul 1, 2005

Bored

Why do I write so honestly here? Maybe it's because I sometimes realize that I can write what I can not say. In that same realization, I understand that sometimes, things are better just not said.
With that said, I'm going to throw caution to wind and become a alone standing being once more. What is it? Can I just spit it out already? Friends. Who are they and where did I not get any? No, that's not it. It's just that lately, I've been feeling...Alone. Being the person people want to talk to sometimes is a great honor...But what if I need somebody to talk to? There's nobody. Nobody asks how I'm doing, asks me questions, probes me for my life, and that's good for the most part because I hate people to wait through my sorted life mistakes, but I find myself hopelessly excited about something with nobody to run and tell anymore. BF used to be that person, but she's never there anymore. Every waking moment is spent talking about her boy and whenever she isn't with him, it's spent talking about him, how he's pissed her off, or the cute things he does. I hate it. I HATE it. When did I go from a friend to a wall? I'm no longer there to talk to, I'm there to talk at. It hurts not to be able to chat with friends, people take that for granted. I don't know what to do, I'm tired and lazy, do I even want to do anything about it? Ahh, ah well.

0 comments: